- Australian Geographic is a retail giant that has been inspiring the discovery of Australia as a unique and wonderful land since 1991. The iconic store offers a wide selection of educational and entertaining science and nature-based games and toys and all the essentials required for an adventure on home soil or abroad.
- The brand engaged Agent99 to launch its award winning new game Nukotoys™. A fun and educational kid’s activity encompassing collector’s cards merged with a cutting edge digital app that brings the game to life.
- A strategy designed to raise awareness and engagement amongst a family audience was created by Agent99.
- The execution reached out to a wide selection of digital influencers such as parenting bloggers, app reviewers and technology websites. Traditional family and children’s titles were also targeted extensively.
- Agent99 secured a multitude of promotions in order to generate contra media coverage, generate word of mouth amongst key audiences and get the product into consumer’s hands.
- Agent99 also employed a celebrity seeding program to place the game in front of celebrity mums and their kids.
- Over 45 pieces of coverage, reaching 4.6 million readers and viewers across key outlets were secured.
- Media that covered the launch included Holidays with Kids, Total Girl, Mania Magazine, The Bub Hub, Little Friends, Little Angel, Krash, Wacky…But True Magazine, Science Illustrated, Craving Tech, Impulse Gamer and many more.
- Giant kangaroo kits sent to media along with the game garnered incredible engagement across social media platforms such as Twitter, activating conversations amongst the target audience and directly impacting sales.
BACK TO CASE STUDIES