- A three-time winner of Tourism Australia’s ‘Best Tourism Winery’, Bimbadgen is one of the Hunter Valley’s premium brands.
- With Bimbadgen’s tagline ‘Seen in all the right places’, the brand challenged Agent99 PR to engage a younger demographic with the propensity to spend on fashion, entertainment and travel, in a different way to other Australian wineries.
- Agent99 saw an opportunity to push the boundaries in the wine space.
- A strategy was created to reach online outlets, bloggers, traditional yet targeted media and consumers with an immediate and viral impact.
- On Halloween Agent99 launched the first of its kind ‘themed virtual twitter tasting series.’ Bloggers, online and traditional media outlets were invited to take part in an exclusive virtual wine tasting with Bimbadgen’s Head Winemaker. Participants were sent packs with specific Bimbadgen wines, tasting notes and interactive props.
- The first Twitter tasting dubbed #nottheusualbimbadgen resulted in 250,000 Twitter impressions for Bimbadgen in an hour. Participants shared thoughts on Bimbadgen wines and created engagement amongst their own individual communities.
- The second event, tied to Easter as a chocolate and wine virtual pairing, was even bigger. 60 participants nationally attracted 750,000 impressions for #thirstforbimbadgen in just over an hour and was the second highest trending topic on Twitter for the day.
- Media/blogger visits to the property, profiling Bimbadgen’s award winning Head Winemaker and Chef, product sampling at fashion/retail events, giveaways with prominent bloggers, along with features secured in top tier media outlets has resulted in exposure to over six million people to date.
BACK TO CASE STUDIES