- The French water brand famous globally for its roller-skating and dancing babies advertisements wanted to encourage Australians to revisit their youth.
- evian’s Live Young worldwide campaign was about reasserting the brand’s vision of youth as a positive universal value everyone shares.
- evian’s Australian brand experience agency BEcause challenged Agent99 to build awareness of the ‘Live Young in the Backyard’ campaign and drive footfall to a giant Hills Hoist construction that adults could swing off in Sydney’s CBD and iconic Bondi Beach.
- Agent99 appointed three blogger advocates for the campaign and developed a comprehensive content plan that would communicate evian’s message.
- Dr. Adam Fraser, a leading human performance researcher was selected by Agent99 as the evian Live Young expert to provide insight into why playing like a child is important for physical and mental health.
- An integrated online and traditional PR campaign was rolled out concurrently to achieve mass publicity amongst the target audience.
- The campaign incorporated a Facebook and Instagram-led photo competition that urged Aussies to share a photo of themselves playing in the backyard. Media coverage pointed to the competition along with the events that audiences could attend.
- Extensive media and blogger coverage achieved across leading target titles, communicating evian’s global Live Young message.
- Mass entries into the evian Live Young Instagram competition secured.
- High level footfall at both events with meaningful brand engagement and word of mouth activated across the desired demographic.
BACK TO CASE STUDIES