- Australia’s oldest and most prestigious chocolate maker Hillier’s Chocolates challenged Agent99 to launch its new dessert collection.
- Beautifully packaged purse packs included three delectable flavours; Hazelnut Praline, Sticky Date, and Lemon Meringue.
- Agent99 planned and executed an intimate media event to celebrate the launch of the new dessert collection with none other than Australia’s dessert king and celebrity chef *Adriano Zumbo.
- The high tea was hosted at picturesque Darling Harbour venue The Loft and featured live demonstrations attracting some of the country’s top tier food media and bloggers.
- Guests sampled the new dessert collection, had the opportunity to meet and ask questions of Adriano and mingle with the Hiller’s chocolate making team (a Willy Wonka experience!).
- Agent99 managed the entire launch event from creative concept planning through to the running of the event and media follow up.
- Deemed a huge success, the event was attended by a cross section of media and bloggers.
- Over four million people were reached via online and print media coverage that appeared during and post event, highlighting the new Hillier’s range and its alignment with Adriano Zumbo.
*Adriano Zumbo made a guest appearance in October 2010 for the brand as a chef, not as an official ambassador.
BACK TO CASE STUDIES