Hunter Valley Rebrand
- The Hunter Valley is Australia’s oldest and most revered wine making region offering a range of unforgettable escapes and gourmet gastronomic experiences.
- The Hunter Valley Wine and Tourism Association (HVWTA) challenged Agent99 PR to support its rebrand initiative and secure exposure to the target demographic of 25-35 year old savvy consumers, with a skew to digital engagement.
- Agent99 created a blogger/media famil concept to be hosted as the Hunter Valley Amazing Race.
- The race showcased new aspects of the region – active, thrilling and cultural. A unique feature of the race saw challenge points collected via participants engaging individually through various social media platforms.
- Teams of media and bloggers attended the Amazing Race weekend along with their partners. Carefully selected participants had sizeable followings amongst the target audience or via their traditional media outlet reach.
- The Amazing Race was a huge success with the two day event garnering over 40 pieces of targeted media coverage.
- 720,000 impressions were secured on Twitter in less than 24 hours, and #HVRace trended in the top 10 Twitter topics of the day nationally.
- HVWTA noted a shift in the demographic and an increase in attendance of the target audience, particularly during the quieter winter months when the event was held.
BACK TO CASE STUDIES