Moi Moi Fine Jewellery
- Moi Moi Fine Jewellery is a family owned business located in Sydney’s prestigious shopping precinct, the QVB. Moi Moi is a unique jewellery store that searches out niche products of great value. Their signature jewel is Moissanite – the most brilliant jewel in the world at a fraction of the cost of a mined jewel – which they introduced to Australia in 2004.
- Moi Moi challenged Agent99 to launch its new True Colours Collection to a younger demographic and elevate awareness of Moi Moi nationwide to increase traffic to their website and social media platforms.
- Agent99 PR developed a creative concept called ‘The Search for Moi Moi’s Mademoiselle.’ The new ‘Mademoiselle’ would become the face of the collection and an ambassador for the brand. Upon launch, competition entrants were required to upload photos to the dedicated competition website along with details on why they believed they should be awarded the title of Moi Moi Mademoiselle.
- Agent99 planned and executed the campaign from start to finish, and secured the ultimate prize to launch the campaign. Chadwick Models came on board as a partner to award the winner with a 12 month modeling contract, along with other prizing partners to create an even more exciting package. This allowed Moi Moi to leverage partner databases and social media networks to spread the word about the competition.
- 12 semi-finalists emerged and each sought votes for their entry via their social media networks, friends and family. Five finalists were selected to proceed to the final stage of the competition.
- The final five were brought to an event where judges interviewed and photographed them. Following this, the Mademoiselle was selected and brought to the Moi Moi store in Sydney for a styled photo shoot. The resultant images were used in the new True Colours Catalogue.
- Throughout the initiative, Agent99 rolled out a media and blogger relations campaign, profiling the finalists, the competition itself and the Moi Moi brand.
- The campaign was deemed a major success. Coverage was achieved across a range of broadcast, print and online outlets including Channel 7’s Sunrise, SMH.com.au, theage.com.au and mX to name a few.
- Facebook fans for the brand increased by close to 20% as a result of the initiative.
- The Moi Moi website saw the biggest increase in traffic per quarter in four years within the first two months of the campaign, with direct sales resulting from the initiative.
- A major highlight of the campaign was a post on Miranda Kerr’s blog encouraging her aspiring model followers to enter.
BACK TO CASE STUDIES