SCA Hygiene Australasia
- SCA Hygiene Australasia, a leading hygiene and forest products manufacturer were launching a new product called lights™ by TENA®.
- Extensive market research showed that bladder weakness was a sensitive issue that many viewed as “a modern day problem that modern day women don’t have.”
- Agent99 was challenged to deliver a unique cause-based campaign to communicate a powerful message and a new solution to this ‘non-problem’.
- Agent99 created a strategic campaign that set out to raise awareness around bladder weakness, its symptoms and how to effectively combat or alleviate it, whilst messaging in the new product by TENA.
- The focus was on educating and helping women to understand the problem and empowering them with the tools to overcome it, without the need to share or discuss the issue far and wide.
- A media relations campaign encompassing an expert physiotherapist, advocate bloggers, creative press kits, and use of consumer research was rolled out in Australia and New Zealand.
- Specialty media outlets in the pregnancy, fitness, sport, women’s health and lifestyle spaces were the key targets for the campaign.
- Agent99 secured over 65 pieces of coverage for lights™ by TENA® with a reach to an audience of over 12 million people across Australia and New Zealand. Top tier titles included Woman’s Day, Women’s Weekly, Prevention, Weight Watchers and many more.
- Sales of the product that’s new to the category have been extremely strong to date, largely driven by the integrated PR, digital and above the line marketing activities.
BACK TO CASE STUDIES