USANA Health Sciences
- USANA Health Sciences is a leading nutritional and skin care product manufacturer represented globally across 17 countries.
- The brand challenged Agent99 PR to plan and implement an ongoing campaign to promote USANA’s key products and sports ambassadors, to raise awareness of the business and drive sales.
- Another aim was to excite and arm its sales force with third party media endorsements for its product range.
- Agent99 strategically plans each financial quarter leveraging key calendar dates, specific health weeks and seasonal themes, in order to message in USANA’s products and expertise in the wellness space.
- Media relations tactics encompassing a rolling press release series, creative media kits, expert commentary from USANA’s resident nutritionist, third party promotions and tailored pitching are used to target key print, broadcast, online and bloggers across news, lifestyle, health and fitness spaces.
- Out of the box initiatives surrounding USANA’s well established and up and coming sport ambassadors are executed meticulously, leveraging their association with the brand in a timely manner.
- Agent99 has secured in excess of 200 pieces of coverage for USANA with a reach of 26+ million nationally to date.
- An impressive selection of top tier media such as Sunrise, Vogue, Woman’s Day, New Idea, Daily Telegraph, SMH, The Age, news.com.au and many more have included ambassador features, product placement and brand mentions in health pieces.
- Engagement across USANA’s social media platforms by consumer advocates and the sales force alike has been exponential. This has been one of the contributing factors to the company’s ongoing growth and success in recent years.
BACK TO CASE STUDIES