PR Account Executive to Account Manager
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Do you love the thought of working in an environment that values autonomy and flexibility, training, and career path coaching, whilst still being a part of a team of PR and Communications guns?
Agent99 is an award-winning independent PR agency based in the creative Surry Hills hub. We specialise in two distinct areas; consumer food, beverage, entertainment and lifestyle brands, and corporate thought leaders, authors and world class speakers. Established for over a decade, we work with an enviable list of global and local iconic brands. Visit our website www.agent99pr.com for more detail.
Our culture places emphasis on creating a really fun environment to work in. We offer perks such as early finishes and drinks on Fridays, ‘Director of Fun’ team days out, snacks budget and other rewards!
Due to recent growth, we are seeking a full time Account Executive to Account Manager or “Agent” to join our growing team. You will report directly into the Agency Director, whilst offering support to other team members, as well as executing day to day activities across key clients.
- Salary: negotiable based on experience
- Flexible work arrangements
- Performance incentives
- Exciting and interesting client base
- Opportunity to join a young dynamic team of go-getters!
- Immediate start
Experience, Qualifications and Attributes:
- Min 1-3 years PR agency experience (internships not included)
- We will consider applicants from in-house Comms roles
- We will also consider applications from journalists wanting to make a career switch
- University or similar qualifications in PR/Comms/Marketing/Journalism
- Experience in the spheres of Alcohol, Food, Lifestyle, Thought Leadership, B2B will be advantageous
- Experience working in a fast paced, results orientated environment
- Strategic and creative thinker that’s able to plan ahead
- Media relations experience with a proven track record for securing results and quality media coverage
- Ability to drive accounts independently whilst still working as part of a team
- Some experience in organising and managing media related events/launches
- Keen interest and experience in leading and executing social media integrated campaigns
- Highly motivated and loves to hit the ground running
- Excellent organisational, communication and computer skills
- Strong writing skills with the ability to draft PR plans, media materials/reports
- Solid knowledge of Australian media with contacts across broadcast, print, online/influencers
- Candidate should be Sydney based
- Australian residents only
If you think you have the talent, personality and determination to join our dedicated team of ‘PR and Communications Agents’, then please send us your ‘smart’ application with a short cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org