PR Account Manager to Senior Account Manager
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Do you have a strong background in corporate/B2B PR but have an interest and leaning towards lifestyle, luxury, and consumer PR? Are you ambitious and looking for an opportunity to grow a business? Do you have the smarts and resources to solve a PR case on a tight deadline?
Agent99 Public Relations is a smart and sassy Surry Hills based agency that has been named Finalist Boutique PR Agency of the Year at Mumbrella’s CommsCon and at PRIA’s Golden Target Awards. We specialise in consumer, lifestyle and B2B PR, with an enviable list of clients. Visit our website www.agent99pr.com for more detail.
We are seeking a full time experienced Account Manager/Senior Account Manager or “Agent” to join our growing team. You will report directly into the Agency Director, be managing/executing day to day activities across a number of key clients, be involved in new business pitches, and will mentor a team of upcoming PR guns.
- Salary $60K-$80K+ neg. pkg based on experience
- Flexible work arrangements
- Performance incentives
- Exciting and interesting client base
- Opportunity to join a young dynamic team of go-getters!
- The chance to take a growing agency to the next level alongside the Agency Director
- Late July/Early August start
Experience, Qualifications and Attributes:
- MUST have min 4-5 years PR agency experience
- University or similar qualifications in PR/Comms/Marketing/Journalism
- Strong experience in B2B PR preferably in the spheres of Alcohol, Tech, Retail, and Marketing
- Some experience in lifestyle and consumer PR would be a plus
- Experience working in a fast paced, results orientated environment
- Strategic and creative thinker that’s able to plan ahead
- Be adept at managing sophisticated clients across varied sectors
- Media relations experience with a proven track record for securing results and quality media coverage
- Ability to drive accounts independently whilst still working as part of a team
- Experience in organising and managing media related events/launches
- Keen interest and experience in leading and executing social media campaigns
- Highly motivated and loves to hit the ground running
- Loves to mentor staff
- Excellent organisational, communication and computer skills
- Strong writing skills with the ability to draft PR plans, media materials/reports
- Solid knowledge of Australian media with contacts across broadcast, print, online/influencers
- Candidate should be Sydney based
- Australian residents only
If you think you have the wit, determination and personality to join our dedicated team of ‘PR Agents’ then please send us your ‘smart’ application with a covering letter to email@example.com
Sydney Public Relations Internship
Agent99 PR is always on the lookout for fabulous PR interns, with a passion for PR and a genuine interest in making a professional contribution. We can assist with building your portfolio by providing hands-on experience and real world skills to take with you on your journey.
Location: Sydney, Surry Hills
Requirement: at least two days consecutively (preferable)
Internship dates: 3 month minimum
Internship times: 9am-5.30pm
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to):
- Maintaining media lists and databases
- Researching and writing media alerts and press releases to tight deadlines
- Managing and updating coverage logs with media clippings
- Report compilation
- Assistance in managing social media platforms, including weekly content
- Contributing to a weekly blog post hosted on Agent99’s website
- Answering phones
- General office duties and supporting the team
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Understanding of the Australian media landscape
- High level of written skills with a strong attention to detail
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and to deadline with initiative and self-motivation
- Problem solving
- Internships can only be offered to those required to complete one as part of a university degree.
- Although this is an unpaid internship there is potential for future paid employment. However, this is dependent on performance and not guaranteed and should not be relied upon when making the decision to apply for the role. This decision is also dependent on the company’s hiring needs at the time.
- This position can be accredited to any relevant study requirements/subjects.
- Expenses incurred working (e.g. taxi services or out of pocket costs) will be covered.
- The successful candidate will not need to bring any equipment.
- Amazing team culture and dynamic
- Snacks included!
If you fulfil these requirements please send your resume along with a cover letter that includes a little bit about yourself, studies, work experience and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org