Australasian College Broadway
- The Australasian College Broadway is considered to be the benchmark College in Australia for hair, beauty and make-up.
- A highly awarded and recognised centre for learning and educational excellence, the College has assisted tens of thousands of students to develop the skills and knowledge required to grow and develop their careers in the personal services sector.
- The College challenged Agent99 with a dual role. Firstly, to raise the profile of its Founder with the overall goal of achieving finalist standing in the Telstra Business Woman of the Year Award, lending further credibility to the business. And secondly, to drive interest from potential students wanting to take advantage of the multitude of specialty courses offered at the College.
- Agent99 strategized with the College to roll out a media relations initiative that included targeted business pitches sharing the Founder’s incredible success story, media one on one meetings and corporate media releases sharing the latest College news.
- The College’s Corporate Social Responsibility Program (CSR), which was largely driven by the College’s Founder and staff, was another focus for shining the light on the organization.
- In terms of creating student interest in the College, Agent99 employed various means of creating a buzz. This included offering exclusive angles and ‘how to’ tips to beauty and lifestyle media and bloggers, profiling successful students in their local newspapers, and providing content to be shared across the College’s social media platforms.
- The PR campaign was incredibly successful. Over a three year period, Agent99 secured over 270 pieces of coverage in broadcast, print and online titles including BRW, Australian Financial Review, Management Today (cover feature), Qantas Business Radio, Sydney Morning Herald, The Age, NineMSN and many more.
- To drive student numbers, Agent99 delivered segments and features in high reach broadcast and print outlets such as Today Tonight, A Current Affair and youth orientated titles such as Time Out and Cosmopolitan.
- These activities, along with business profiling and the CSR outreach program saw 10 pages of Google populated with articles about the College’s Founder and the team’s work in the community, from a largely unknown beginning.
- All of the hard work and the impressive business story behind the organization earned the College’s Founder the coveted title of Telstra Business Woman of the Year – NSW Business Owner Category in 2011.
BACK TO CASE STUDIES