Primary Asset Consulting
- With offices in Australia (Sydney and Melbourne), Hong Kong and Singapore and affiliates in Europe and North America, Primary Asset Consulting (PAC) was established in 2004 with one simple focus: Talent.
- PAC business units offer best practice and leading solutions across executive search and executive recruitment, aligning talent by changing work habits and talent acquisition advisory.
- The PAC team engaged Agent99 to raise the company’s profile with key messaging about their services.
- Agent99 devised a B2B PR campaign that would utilize PAC’s intelligence specifically in the area of work habit improvement.
- Exclusive angles were offered to business media and relevant bloggers in the news, business, careers, health, financial, HR and industry vertical spaces.
- PAC’s founding partner was profiled heavily and pitched for regular contributions and appearances across leading business and HR outlets.
- 70+ pieces of coverage for Primary Asset Consulting were secured during the campaign period.
- Features, interviews and contributions appeared across top tier media outlets including Channel 10’s Breakfast News, Sky News Business, the Australian Financial Review, The Australian, Company Director Magazine, CEO Magazine, Management Today Magazine, Sydney Morning Herald, The Age, WA Business News, 2UE Radio, ABC National Radio and more.
- Agent99 delivered an extensive portfolio of third party media endorsements for PAC’s products that could be leveraged by its sales force when conducting new business outreach campaigns.
- PAC reported an increase in brand awareness and word of mouth of its brand amongst the target business circles.
BACK TO CASE STUDIES